Sunday, March 29, 2009

Additonal goals

Here are more goals for me.

I will run Red in some form of agility this year (and do the training to get there.)

I will teach Red a fold back down.

I will get Blue certified to take a tracking test (and do the training to get there.)

I will reduce my waist line so I can run Red in agility (and do the working out to get there.)

+++++++++++++++

Here is my workout plan.

Every other day I will do a 30-minute program of high-intensity interval training. I'll take one dog along each time I go.

The plan is to:
* walk for 10 minutes at a brisk pace
* jog for 4 minutes
* run hard for 1 minute
* jog for 4 minutes
* run hard for 1 minute
* walk for 10 minutes

What does not kill me will make me stronger. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Maybe I'll start when the SNOW is gone. :-(

2 comments:

  1. last night I worked several dogs who haven't been worked in a long time...because they are easy to live with....insert frowny face....

    and what I discovered is that they love to work. So.....I'm going to work SOMEONE every day and I'd like to start Dash doing some easy tracking too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK people, what is "tracking"?

    I once had a cat. She trained me:)

    -- Cloth

    ReplyDelete